Sunday, February 24, 2008

Penile implant 4 weeks after surgery

Well, it's been 4 weeks now. No new pics because nothing new to show you, really. The swelling is down considerably in both my scrotum and abdomen. Things are healing more and hurting less. I had been taking ibuprofen, but don't have the need even for that the last few days. I mean, it's still tender, and I'm certainly aware that something happened, you might say, but it's not painful.

This week we do back to the doc to test "pumping it up". We're excited about that. With the swelling down, I can feel the pump a lot better now, though I'm still a bit uncertain as to just what I'm feeling. I've been trying to move move it too, as my doc wants, but I don't think I've accomplished much. We'll see this week.

The big event was having an orgasm! Wow! With my wonderful wife's help, though oral stimulation, I had my first orgasm in about 5 weeks (the last being a couple of days before the surgery) yesterday and it was great! It took a little longer than usual to climax, and it wasn't without a little discomfort, but it was, I repeat, great! The physical need and relief aside (which was considerable) I also needed to see things work. And it was great!

More later...

No comments: